For BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- Academic Level
- Completion of NEB +2 Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 55% or 2.2 CGPA*
- 2 ‘A’ level passes with minimum grades A to C or 3 ‘A’ level subjects with minimum grades D and above.
- English NEB XII Marks ≥ 60% or 2.4 GPA*
- Pass in GP or English in A or AS Levels
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can substitute with the following standarised English Tests:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each band or
- Pearson Test of English Score above 47.
Students not meeting the aforementioned criteria will have to pursue iAcademy’s University Foundation Certificate (UFC). UFC is a one year academic programme awarded by iAcademy (New Zealand) and articulated with advanced standing by the University of Wolverhampton (UK).
For BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- Academic Level
- Completion of NEB +2 Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 45% or 1.8 CGPA*
- 2 ‘A’ Level subject passes with Grade E and above.
- English NEB XII Marks ≥ 45% or 1.8 GPA*
- Pass in GP or English in A Levels
Applicants who do not meet the aforementioned English requirements can substitute with the following standardised English Tests:
- IELTS overall band 4.5 with minimum 4.5 in each band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Score above 37.
All other qualifications (CBSE, IB, AP, etc) are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by iAcademy and the University of Wolverhampton.
* the above entry requirements in GPA & CGPA are only used as a reference and are subject to change pertaining to the official information from NEB and or the Ministry of Education, Nepal.
For More Details, Please Contact: 9801022637, 01-4010120