By the end of the programme you will have enhanced your knowledge of Business management concepts and principles, theoretical frameworks and applied analysis through a range of learning experiences as well as develop key skills in formulating and managing basic research, problem-solving and organising and managing projects.
International Master of Business Administration
The International MBA is an award developed to provide pre-experience applicants with a postgraduate business qualification which will develop their skills and knowledge in the management of business at all levels. This award will develop your knowledge of key business functions and their relationship with the wider strategic and international environment.
- 7BE011: Masters Learning
- 7AC006: Managing Financial Performance – 20 Credits
- 7BE003: Creativity and Innovation in Business – 20 Credits
- 7HR007: Contemporary Issues in International HRM – 20 Credits
- 7MG001: Independent Business Analysis Project – 60 credits
- 7BE001: Strategic Business Planning – 20 Credits
- 7BU003: Operations and Project Management – 20 Credits
- 7MK003: Global marketing – Strategy and Practice – 20 Credits
- 7BE005: The Entrepreneurial Change Agent – 20 Credits