Bachelor in Computer Science
Year 1 (Diploma in Information Technology): Level 4
- Personal Development Skills for Computing
- Introduction to Programming 1
- Introductory Data Structure and Algorithms
- Computing Mathematics and Digital Logic
- Computer Architecture and Operating System
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- Introduction to Database System
- Introduction to Programming 2
Year 2 (Advanced Diploma in Information Technology): Level 5
- Software Engineering
- Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- Database Design and Implementation
- Software Project Management
- System Analysis and Design Methods
- Research and Development Skills in Computing
- Current Technologies: Mobile and Cloud Computing
- Introductory Computer Networking & IT Security
Year 3 (BSc (Hons) Computer Science): Level 6
- 6CS020 Project with Computer Science
- 6CS005 High Performance Computing
- 6CS014 Complex Systems
- 6CS012 Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- 6CS030 Big Data
|Qualification||Level||Number of Modules||Number of Credits|
|Diploma in Information Technology (DipIT)||Level 4||6||120|
|Advance Diploma in Information Technology (A.DipIT)||Level 5||6||120|
|BSc (Hons) in Computer Science||Level 6||6||120|
Applicants should be minimum 18 years of age and should possess the minimum qualifications:
- Entry Requirements for Bachelors Degree Track
- NEB 10+2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above, Year 12 English grade ‘B’ (60%) or above, and SLC Mathematics score of 50% above with each subject theory and practical grade D+ or above or
- 2 ‘A’ Level passes with minimum grades A to C or 3 ‘A’ Level passes with minimum grades D and above; and General Paper (A or AS Level) or English (A or AS Level) with Grade E and above.
- Entry Requirements for University Foundation Course
- NEB 10+2 overall aggregate of 1.8 CGPA (45%) or above, Year 12 English grade ‘C’ (45%) or above, and SLC Mathematics score of 50% above with each subject theory and practical grade ‘D+’ or above or
- 2 ‘A’ level subject passes, and a pass in General Paper (A or AS Level) or English (A or AS Level) with Grade E and above.
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can substitute with the following standarised English Tests:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each band or
- Pearson Test of English Score above 47.
Students not meeting the aforementioned criteria will have to pursue iAcademy’s University Foundation Certificate (UFC). UFC is a one year academic programme awarded by iAcademy (New Zealand) and articulated with advanced standing by the University of Wolverhampton (UK).
All other qualifications (CBSE, IB, AP, etc) are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by iAcademy and the University of Wolverhampton.
* the above entry requirements in GPA & CGPA are only used as a reference and are subject to change pertaining to the official information from NEB and or the Ministry of Education, Nepal.