Bachelor in Computer Science
Year 1 / Level 4
- 4CI018: Academic Skills and Team Based Learning
- 4CS001: Introductory Programming and Problem Solving
- 4CS015: Fundamentals of Computing
- 4CS016: Embedded System Programming
- 4CS017: Internet Software Architecture
- 4MM013: Computational Mathematics
Year 2 / Level 5
- 5CS037: Concepts and Technologies of AI
- 5CS019: Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- 5CS021: Numerical Methods and Concurrency
- 5CS022: Distributed and Cloud System Programming
- 5CS024: Collaborative Development
- 5CS020: Human Computer Interaction
Year 3 / Level 6
- 6CS014: Complex System
- 6CS005: High Performance Computing
- 6CS007: Project and Professionalism
- 6CS012: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- 6CS030: Big Data
|Qualification||Level||Number of Modules||Number of Credits|
|Year 1||Level 4||6||120|
|Year 2||Level 5||6||120|
|Year 3||Level 6||5||120|
- Academic Level
- Completion of NEB +2 Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 55% or 2.2 CGPA.
- For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above.
- English Proficiency
- English NEB XII Marks ≥ 60 or 2.4 GPA (Grade B).
- Pass in General Paper or English Language or IELTS 5.5 or PTE 47.
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can demonstrate their English proficiency with the following internationally recognised English Tests:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Score above 47.
Students not meeting the aforementioned criteria will have to pursue Year 0 (Level 3), an additional one year academic program from The University of Wolverhampton, UK.