International Business has been the major phenomena to increase the knowledge and expertise worldwide. Organisations are going beyond boundaries to compete in the international market. These organisations need experts who can devise international strategies to work across multicultural barriers. This programme covers most important topics in international business, including emerging markets, globalisation, the role of trust, and comparing markets and business environments in different countries. As well as building an understanding of multinational companies and their strategies, you will explore how local companies can adapt these entrepreneurial and innovative manners to create an economic growth both inside and outside the nation.
Bachelors in International Business Management
Year 1 / Level 3
- 3GK012: Preparing for Succcess at University
- 3GK013: Project-Based Learning
- 3BU003: Principles of Business
- 3BU002: 21st Century Management
Year 2 / Level 4
- 4IB004: Business in a Global Context
- 4MK007: Principles of Marketing
- 4MK006: Introduction to Brand Communication
- 4HR002: Introduction to People at work
- 4AC013: Financial Management
- 4HR017: Diversity Management in a Global Context
Year 3 / Level 5
- 5FC003: International Financial Institutions and Market
- 5IB004: Economics of Managerial Decision-Making
- 5IB005: Contemporary Issues in IBM
- 5BU010: Digital Business and Innovation
- 5BU012: Operations and Supply Management
- 5HR006: International Human Resources – The Key Issues
Year 4 / Level 6
- 6IB003: Dynamics of Multinational Companies
- 6IB006: Debating Globalisation
- 6IB011: Business Research Methods
- 6MK001: International Marketing
- 6BE003: Strategic Management
- 6BU013: Independent Project
|Qualification||Level||Number of Modules||Number of Credits|
|Year 1||Level 3||4||120|
|Year 2||Level 4||6||120|
|Year 3||Level 5||6||120|
|Year 4||Level 6||6||120|
- Academic Level
- Completion of NEB +2, Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 45% or 1.8 CGPA.
- For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above.
- English Proficiency
- English NEB XII Marks ≥ 45% or 1.8 GPA
- Pass in General Paper or English Language or IELTS 5.5 or PTE 47.
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can demonstrate their English proficiency with the following internationally recognised English Tests:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Score above 47.
Upon completion, students will be able to get into career field such as International Business Analyst, International Business Development Manager, International Sales Manager, International Business, Consultant, Export Sales Representative, Export Sales Executive, Brand Manager, Investment Banker, Financial Controller, International Trade Analyst, International Product Manager, International Procurement Manager, Market Researcher and many more.